Harry Potter Studio Tour Sneak Peek | Photo Blog


When Jess and Liv finally made it to London, the first thing we did was visit the Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour. This was an exciting day for all of us as we're all huge Harry Potter fans. I'll confess though, I never got around to watching the last two movies. I have no idea why. Before you begin to judge me, I did read all the books though! It could be worse...

Warner Brother Studio Tour is situated in Watford and is simply a train and bus ride away from London. The whole tour will take around three and a half hours but there is no time limit on your ticket so if you fall in love with the place, you're free to stay until close! 

For those of you who might not have the chance to visit any time soon, I've decided to upload a photo blog to give you a sneak peek as to what you might expect to see.

Emma Watson's hands are tiny






















I'm a Gryffindor, but there was only a Slytherin scarf available... 


Smiling faces before we realised how horrible butter beer tastes



















0 comments:

Post a Comment